Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cool places to run...Indy




Today at the Runner's Lounge, we are to share our favorite places to run. My hometown of Indianapolis has several cool places to run. Downtown try hitting the IndyCanal loop. A little further north of downtown run on the Central Canal Towpath. The best place to start is in the village of Broad Ripple. From here you can either run on the gravel/ dirt canal path or hit the paved Monon Trail. My favorite place to run is Eagle Creek Park. The trails are especially beautiful in the fall. Check out these links and our sidebar for other cool places to run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post! I had the great fortune to live in Fort Wayne for many years, but worked many days/nights in Indy. I loved the links and remindersa about these trails.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Haven't had the opportunity to run in Indy yet, but do all my running here in South Bend. My cool place to run is the beautiful campus of Notre Dame.

Robert